Frozen Sancuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself.

4 posters

Go down

Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself. Empty Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself.

Post  Alter Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 am

My name is Crimson, but on Chatlands you might know me as NightOxx, Yuo, or AshCrimson. I am a very kind and open person, always ready for a nice, long conversation. I am an AA on Somnium Aeon. If you have any questions abbout this PM me. I am thirteen years old, and I live in NorthEastern Indiana. I have lots of friends and I love making them so be sure to ask me if you wanna be friends, okay? My besties include Nymphetamine, Sentinel, Voidrae, Astheno, Spikey, Condemned, Blackout, Bonepaw (also my bf c:), Pandomonium and CharlieScene. I dislike it when people break the rules, so please refrain from doing so if not your your sake, mine. My brother's name on chat is Jugo. I am a part of every Chatlands community, even if they are unopened. Here's a little more about me:
I like: Anime, ramen, my family, arting, administrating, chatlands
I dislike: noobs, instas, spammers, trolls, haters, spies, and ex's.
Anime: NARUTO
Ramen flavor: Beef, Pork, Chicken
Mother: She's so sweet!
Father: He doesn't live with me but you gotta love the guy!
Brother: Though he can be a pest, I still love him. He's 17.
Sister: She's the best sister anyone could ever have! She's 35.
Art style: Anime ftw
Admin on: Somnium Aeon
Chat: Somnium Aeon, Immer Treu, Mystical Realms
Arting: I draw things, and I write. That's about it.
Literature: Anything interesting.
SO: Bisexual.
Relationship: Happily taken.
Characters: Ash Crimson (King of Fighters), Naruto, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Sumaru, Shikamaru Nara
Fursona: NightOxx, a navy blue Labrador with lime green spots.
Food: RAMEN
Drink: ... Definitely the local sweet tea.
Animes I wannt to watch: Death Note, InuYasha, Soul Eater, FMA
Video Games: King of Fighters, Okami, Dragon Quest

Yeah, I'm pretty much just an Otaku, even though I hate that title. SO DO NOT CALL ME ONE. Okay? Thanks. Anyway, I hope you found out all you wanted to know. I love video games and Shonen anime, and I am pretty much a guy inside (besides my love for guys and desire to be feminine). Sooooo, nice to meet you. Please let's talk again, thanks, bye. ;D
Delta/Subordinate
Delta/Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself. Empty Re: Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself.

Post  Comic Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm

welcome to Enchanted Forest nice to meet cha ;3
Comic
Comic
Event Committee
Event Committee

Back to top Go down

Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself. Empty Re: Bonjour, I'd like to introduce myself.

Post  Razor T. Heart Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

well hello to you too crimson and i hope ya have fun on EF. also souleater is a great anime. death note too. have fun X3
Razor T. Heart
Razor T. Heart
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverado Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome to EnchantedForest
Silverado
Silverado
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Alter Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Thank you, thank you, for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here. Seems really nice. :D
Delta/Subordinate
Delta/Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum